We hire the best fully licensed and experienced therapists in the field of addiction. All of our therapists believe and work from the core values of our company.
Recovery Zone Solutions Therapeutic Core Values
- Our clients can and will live without mind-altering substances and thrive in their lives.
- We believe our clients must recover from “Home.” Our licensed clinical therapists will work on real time issues and stressors as they occur and provide tools and techniques to prevail.
- Our recommended Psychiatrist (Addictionologist) will evaluate each client for underlying co-occurring disorder and evaluate the need for non-addictive medications.
- Our therapists are highly trained in understanding and working with co-occurring disorders.
- We believe it is of the utmost importance to identify our clients’ arrested development; where along their timeline it occurred and work with them from that point forward.
- We do not believe relapse is part of the disease.
- Our RZS Therapists work tirelessly to develop a trusting relationship with their client, as well as their family.
- Our work is 100% confidential.
- We assist clients to thrive in all areas of their lives.
- Our licensed clinical therapists utilize the RZS Portal for their own personal lives.
- Staff member 24/7 access is available.
- We believe family and/or “significant other” care is crucial to the healing process.
- Every client is treated with the utmost respect.
- All of our clients become “ADDICTION SURVIVORS”
The RZS team works tirelessly with the entire family unit to create a unique and individualized plan for every single RZS client. We work together to execute these plans and assist our clients and their families to a healthy, new life free from addiction.